- Rethinking e-safety – a different approach
- Digital Citizenship - what is it and why is it important to the CYP sector?
- Current guidance and best practice.
- Are CYP managers too risk averse with new technologies and what’s the right balance?
- Getting it right and taking advantage of new technologies to deliver services to young people.
- Key examples? Signposting to e-safety resources and guidance.
Wednesday, 10 October 2012
Following a survey of CYP organisations in Spring 2012, LASA were commissioned by Children England to deliver a series of 6 webinars on Managing ICT, Data Protection, Social Media, Websites, Cloud tools, and e-safety.
On the 10th of October, I delivered the e-Safety webinar for LASA (my first ever!), which aimed to explore the following points/questions:
The link to the webinar will be available soon. In the meantime, the following are the slides from my presentation: